Wednesday, September 16, 2015

HOPE and HELP FOR BEATRICE!!


Our beautiful sister in fitness, friendship and love has been diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian and stomach cancer.
Beatrice has given her life to keeping all of us healthy through fitness, faith and prayer.  Now, PLEASE, let's give to her!!  She is unable to work and still needs to pay her rent and bills, not to mention the medical bills that will follow.  ANYTHING that YOU can do help pay these bills will be a blessing.  She has blessed us all for so very long with all of her heart and sould.  I am proud to call her my sister and I want to do what I can to help her.  I know you feel the same way!
All money raised will go DIRECTLY to Beatrice.  God bless you, Sweet Bea!!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any questions or comments!