Saturday, August 1, 2015

HOME OF THE 3 POINT SYSTEM OF FITNESS:
*CYCLING -- USING THE REALRYDER INDOOR CYCLE 
*ROWING -- LIFECORE r100 ROWERS
*STRENGTH -- TRX + WEIGHTS

What is it all about?  
For all the  info, please click on my website:  www.crankitup.fit

I am opening my own studio, soft opening date is coming VERY soon!! But for now, come on down, visit us and give us your opinion!! Right now, it's free:  it's going to help us be the best we can and, even better, I get to see you!  All I ask is that you fill out an online survey.
Come on down to 8195 Wardlow Rd., even though we are not technically opened, I would love for you to share in this experience.  We have a Grand Opening scheduled for September 26th with festivities, classes, goody bags, tasters and more!!  The American Diabetes Association will be there for the red ribbon ceremony and I hope you will be there, too!
Come on down, check us out!! 
8195 Wardlow Rd., Long Beach, 90808
phone: 949-422-4242


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any questions or comments!