Friday, September 12, 2014

POSTURAL EXERCISES! BETTER POSTURE FOR YOU AND ME BOTH!! YES!


I definitely need these exercises!!  I am ALWAYS hunched over.  I do Spin classes, I ride my bike, I am at the computer... I do all of these things ALL DAY LONG! I really need some exercises to help me straighten up! This video WILL help you!!  "In  this video, Dr. Eric Goodman walks you through simple exercises that can help improve posture, alleviate back pain and enhance athletic performance by engaging the major muscle chains in your body and helping you identify and utilize proper movement patterns.. enjoy!" All it takes is just a few minutes of your time.  Let's do this and see the world from a taller viewpoint! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any questions or comments!